By compacting and baling trash on-site, business can reduce trash volume by up to 90 percent, reduce costs by about 50 percent and increase revenue through recycling.
Listed below are 5 ways your business can benefit within just a few months.
1. When you compact waste, you reduce the number of pick-ups and fees associated with waste removal and landfills. This is the single biggest factor for saving your business money. In addition, fewer pick-ups, less forklift use, reduced loss of heating/cooling through frequent opening of outside doors will also leads to indirect savings.
2. Helps your employees focus on their job, not garbage removal. When you reduce the amount of time your team is handling waste and recycled material, that translates to higher productivity. It frees them up to focus on what they were hired to do. That's a win for everyone.
3. Creates a cleaner work environment. Reducing clutter gives you more space and increases worker satisfaction. I can't think of a company that wouldn't want more of both! Compacting also reduces the risk of infestation, odor or airborne particles. There's not enough than can be said about that.
4. Provides Additional Safety for the Workplace. Compacting and baling reduce the risk of fire, falls, theft and unauthorized entry by keeping balers in-house, not outside the facility.
5. Baled Cardboard Sells at a Premium. Given all the benefits listed above, who knew that compacted recyclable material also commanded a higher price? It almost seems too good to be true, but it isn't.
Learn just how much you can save on waste disposal, while also generating more income through recycling. Connect with one of our waste management experts for a complementary ROI analysis.